Working in a fast-growing organization, we rise to meet the challenges of our customers locally and International. This provides us the opportunity to develop skills, acquire knowledge, and grow continually.
Credibility, professional attitude, know-how and consistency in all aspects of our partnerships are non-negotiable principles for everyone in TEKA Systems. Principles that create a professional and effective environment of partnership with our clients and our employees.
In order to achieve this, we constantly aim to attract the best talent, to maintain and develop professionals with deep expertise and passion for their work and to offer a dynamic environment that will highlight and utilize their capabilities, will provide opportunities and will pave the way for an exciting career.
At TEKA Systems, continuous education and training to its staff is a key priority. We invest in our people, supporting them with the appropriate tools and innovative solutions in order to help them successfully complete their work in a constantly changing and demanding environment and offering them opportunities for personal and professional development.
The company’s central location, the safe and healthy work conditions that it offers and its dedication to business excellence also make TEKA Systems an attractive workplace for both young and experienced professionals.
We always welcome people who bring in their fresh ideas, positive team players who challenge themselves and motivate others to stay ahead of our client’s needs; people from the broader computer science, engineering and finance sectors who are excellent at what they do.
We are currently looking to recruit the following positions.
Our selection procedures are streamlined to guarantee maximum transparency and equal treatment for all candidates.
We are hiring
Cloud Architect and Administrator
As a Cloud Architect and Administrator, you will be part of our Cloud team. You will be involved in SAP and other deployments on cloud environments (e.g., Azure and AWS).
- Design cloud environments (servers, networks, security, etc.), according to the requirements of our customers.
- Manage roles and permissions, according to the least privilege principle.
- Deploy SAP S/4 HANA and SAP Business One components.
- Configure Linux and Windows servers for use with SAP S/4 HANA, SAP Business One, and other products.
- Configure and manage backups of the cloud infrastructure components.
- Write scripts for task automation (Bash/Powershell).
- Investigate and troubleshoot emerging issues.
Skills and expertise
- Good understanding of networks, networking protocols, and topologies.
- Good knowledge and understanding of Linux (Bash, Cron jobs, LVM, configuration, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Good knowledge and understanding of Windows (Powershell, configuration, troubleshooting, etc.).
- Good knowledge of basic information security principles and best practices.
- Some experience in cloud environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.) will be considered a strong plus.
- Programming skills will be considered a plus.
- Excellent use of spoken and written English.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to respond appropriately to customer requests.
- Degree in Computer Science, Networks, Information Security, or other relevant fields
- Working experience, MSc and/or certifications in Computer Science, Networks, Information Security, or other relevant fields will be considered a strong plus
SAP Business One Consultant – Athens
As an SAP Business One Consultant at TEKA Systems, you will have the chance to work alongside some of the most focused minds in the SAP Business One market.
- Ideally, you are SAP Certified as an Implementation Consultant on release 9.0 or 9.1 or greater. You should have involved in several full-cycle implementations where you had to apply your SAP Business One skills and knowledge.
- You should be able to gather and document requirements, from key users and managers, as part of the business blueprint phase, through to developing project plans and timelines to successfully deploy SAP Business One solutions.
- You must be able to implement and configure SAP Business One to meet each client’s individual requirements and participate in end-user training and post-implementation support.
- Ideally, you have experience with specific certified SAP add-on solutions.
If you think you have the ambition and skills to help us make a difference to our growing customer base, then get in touch with us today.
SAP Application Consultant – Athens
As an SAP Application Consultant at TEKA Systems, you will have the chance to work alongside the largest SAP Team in Greece.
- Ideally, you will be SAP Certified as an Application Associate and will have worked a minimum of 2 full cycle implementations where you had to apply your SAP expertise and knowledge.
- You will have a University Degree in Engineering, Finance, Computer Science, or Business Administration.
- You will be fully able, to implement and configure your SAP field of expertise to meet each client’s individual requirements.
You will be able to participate in end-user training and post-implementation support.
If you are ambitious and you got the skills to make a difference, then get in touch with us today.
- University Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Strong skill base in front and backend open web development technologies including
- Python, C#, Java, PHP, and .Net
- Experience with Object-Oriented Design (OOD)
- Mobile technologies (Android or iOS) will be considered as an advantage
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Strong communication, presentation and influencing skills
- Ability to work as a team player
- Fluency in English